Lincolnshire County Council election candidates from six parties will answer questions on all the burning issues affecting residents living in the county later this week.
Candidates from the Lincolnshire Independents, Green Party, Conservatives, UKIP, Labour and Liberal Democrats will each take part in individual live Facebook chats on Thursday, April 27 at the Lincolnshire Reporter offices in Lincoln.
Below is a list of the times the candidates will appear:
- Marianne Overton (Lincolnshire Independents) – 10am
- Ben Loryman (Green) – 10.30am
- Martin Hill (Conservative) – 11am
- Victoria Ayling (UKIP) – 11.30am
- Robert Parker (Labour) – 1pm
- Ross Pepper (Liberal Democrats) – 4pm
The election takes place on Thursday, May 4.